2009年10月22日木曜日

Summer vacation

Summer vacation

  This summer vacation was interesting to me. I went Korea with my family. I bought many cloths and many kind of thing. It was cheap. I eat Yakiniku. It was delicious. In another I played with my friends. I went many kind of place. For example, Sea, Universal Studio Japan, Namba, Umeda, Tennoji.. I played swimming and go to shopping and saw to movie. September 20th, my friend Ayu was going abroad. I send Ayu off at Kansai airport. I’m sad. But, I’m study to hard too.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I went to korea too. we can go Korea togther next time.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,gokioki,

    Where is Korea? Is that near Philippines? What does yakiniku look like? Where is Namba? How about a map, like this?

    返信削除
  3. あゆってあのうブーブーあゆ>??

    返信削除
  4. Who did you go swimming with?

    返信削除